Friday, November 19, 2010

The Noble March...

It's that time of the year now,
When the ignominious amateurs mock a noble mans march,
This is the sunlight in which we shall drown,
My holy arch...

I wasn't meant too be here,
Although it is a faithful squad,
You see, I'm not too honest when I have to face my fears,
I don't believe I have the right to mock...,

A blend of joy and sorrow,
Fear awaits me,
Fear disguises itself in the form of the morrow,
But I'd like to be a part of the squad who at least believe themselves to be free...

Puppets marching to the same beat,
A glorified walk,
These moments of victory,
What if victory was not what we sought?

A salute to them who have walked past eternity,
Defeated hell,
Basking in their divinity,
But it's still the solidity on which they dwell...

For folks, what you possess is not what you've got,
It's what you've done,
You can go above what they've taught,
But you can't run...

Puppets, who's strings are pulled by their creator,
A walk embraced by gravity,
Sorted by quality of character ,
Amateurs, they're just here because of their ignominy.

Lost dignity on the other side of the field,
Pure vain that is teemed within the spectators,
Vain for dicey divinity achieved,
They were once the puppets who were forced to dance to fight the predators...

Vain can be quite inspiring,
That is if it's in the right direction,
Vain can give you honorable wings,
But when directed erroneously vain leads to imagine just the minds reflection...

The water is my humanity,
The foam is my vain,
What lines my eyes is reality,
What has absorbed within be is the aspiration to defeat pain...

The buoyancy of fluids,
That supports an honorable flight,
Inspired by skeptics ,
The strive for light...

I polish my shoes,
As I have tried to polish myself,
I look well groomed,
But I'm just looking into the illusions reflection...

Traces of powder,
If only we could see our path by a line,
While to find we suffer,
We are alone in the quest to fathom our mind...

Inglorious veterans,
Watching ignominious amateurs,
There's no drift,
Apart from the present and the reflection of the future...

I am done with living an illusion,
I am done caressing the virtual,
But I'd like to know the image real,
But I'd never know as a species in this world surreal...



Picture from the net- ( fineartamerica.com )

1 comment:

Groove to the era