Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Martian...

The world before my eyes is almost as disillusioned as I seem to be,
Migrating from one part of the globe to another,
To search for a place I call home,
I place were the seven colours of the rainbow are easily differentiated  before they become white light...

I am not in the closet where it comes to the man I love,
I am in the closet where it concerns the freedom of my soul,
Ridiculed, torn and tattered while exerting my free speech and will,
Shall I withstand the mockery in fear of a spear piercing my heart?

A spear in my heart,
Wounded and dead,
Before I was audible,
I had something they did not possess, another perspective...

The end of me was not the end of my ideas,
Whose spirits were indeed crushed,
As it started seeping below the ground,
Only heard within the whispers of some jaded men...

Little did they know my ideas had roots,
Roots below the ground that was masked my barren lands above,
Breathed the toxic fumes of hell,
Stronger as the years passed...

Till one day those roots just became a tree,
A tree strong enough of inhibit the ground with young saplings instantly,
They grew, spread like wildfire,
A epidemic that broke suppression...

A mutant stronger than any virus was now at large,
They tried to stop them with every weapon they had,
But anger harboured and nurtured for years beat it hands down,
Ravaging slavery with the ray of light...  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Groove to the era